Friday 15 October 2010

Handmade in Britain - Showcase of my work at The Conran shop, Fulham 18th Oct-19 Nov 2010

A few months ago I was asked by The Conran Shop if I would like to be one of their featured makers for a new craft area in the shop. This was an offer that I could not refuse and after many discussions, the creative director (at the time) Polly Dickens challenged me to make a new range of work specially for the show. There is not one stacking cup in sight, instead I have made a collection which is a progression of the colour compostitions series I launched last year. There is a limited 10 piece edition (x2) of the Oriole supper set and I have also made groups of nesting bowls and condiment sets.

Come and see for yourself and let me know what you think of this new direction in my work.



1 comment:

  1. Dear Louisa love the collection. I posted it on my blog Ceramic Vision (www.ceramicvision.net) hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete